Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Let's Get Packing... A Guide to Travelling with Only Carry On Luggage


 I have recently been getting lots of requests for a video blog, so I have decided to give in and what better topic to present in a video than a guide to packing only carry on luggage! Before my last month long trip to New Zealand and Japan I made this video and have decided to share it with you today!

My goal is to help you keep calm and carry on! The video will teach you how to pack for one month in two climates without checking a bag. By travelling light you not only save time but you avoid the risk of waiting in the line at lost luggage.

Most major airlines allow you to travel with:


One Piece of Carry On Luggage (Suitcase)
Mine is usually the backpack (shown top right) or a small rolling bag (on left)

One Personal Item (Backpack or Handbag)
Mine is always my DSLR camera handbag (shown top left) as it holds my camera equipment and my laptop. (shown right)

I hope you enjoy this video, complete with tips & tricks to decide what to bring & how to pack it!

If the video does not appear above click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment